Transfield Services secures $200 million in contracts
Transfield Services has been awarded contracts worth approximately $200 million across its international operations. These include:
- A new US$100 million, 34‐year contract with the California Department of Transportation to provide operations and maintenance services to San Francisco’s Presidio Parkway project. Servicesill be delivered through the Golden Link Concessionaire public‐private partnership.
- Three contracts in New Zealand to provide maintenance and minor upgrade services for two Northland District Councils’ road networks, including:
- A five year, NZ$41 million renewal of the Far North District Council Eastern Area contract
- A five year, NZ$20 million renewal of the Whangarei South contract, and
- A new five year, NZ$6 million contract for the Whangarei Central’s urban road network.
- A new three‐year contract to provide shutdown mechanical and electrical maintenance services to a mining operator in Port Hedland, Western Australia. The contract has a three‐year extension option.
“These road contracts in two of our core international markets provide the Company with secure long‐term cash flow” said Transfield Services Managing Director and CEO Peter Goode. “They also demonstrate our geographic and operational diversity, and complement our strengthening presence in the growing North American and Australasian resource and energy markets.”
Transfield Services provides maintenance services to essential road networks in both North America and New Zealand, including services to more than 11,000 lane miles (17,702 lane kilometres) of roads in North America and 7,000 kilometres in New Zealand.
A Transfield Services, Degrémont joint venture, the Aroona Consortium, has also now signed the contract on the previously announced $378 million Production and Treatment Operations, Maintenance and Asset Management Alliance with the Water Corporation of Western Australia.
General Manager Tax & Treasury
Ph +61 2 9464 1487
Mb +61 400 471 210
Group General Manager, Media and Comms
Ph +61 2 9464 1615
Mb +61 409 563 693
Transfield Services employs over 19,000 people across 18 industries and 10 countries.
We are a global provider of operations, maintenance and construction services to the Resources, Energy, Industrial, Infrastructure, Property and Defence sectors.
We deliver asset management services across all phases of the asset lifecycle, from concept and creation, to services that sustain, optimise and enhance our Client’s assets. With diverse global experience and expertise, we share our knowledge and challenge thinking to develop and implement innovative solutions that deliver real value for our Clients. Our unique approach enables us to deliver continuous improvements in asset performance and sustain long term relationships with our Clients and partners.